Sunday, November 28, 2010

TEXAS IN THE FALL





 Hello again from Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas! Our parents decided to surprise us with a trip to see America's team. Finally we get to see our favorite football team play live. Hope we win. If not it doesn't matter. We will always be Dallas Cowboys Fans. Hope you enjoy our pictures.

 







 Our ride has arrived. Today we are going to the game in style. My uncle Gilbert owns a limo service  in Dallas and has decided to spoil us this day. Thank you uncle Gilbert!


 Ready to step inside! We feel like movie stars!




Things are bigger and better in Texas! Marcos said that the jumbo tron is bigger than our house. I believe he may be right. 


 Tom Landry. Best coach that ever lived! By the way, he was from Texas. Just thought we'd mention that.


 We give you the JONES MAHAL!

Checking out all the cool stuff in the limo. Marcos loved the GPS and has asked Santa for one this Christmas. He is a map freak.

Having the time of our lives! We are on our way to pick up my cousin Adam and my dads cousin Charlie in North Dallas. Marcos is waiting for his soda.

What a party! I could get used to this!  I totally crashed out in my uncles limo.



Long day for Marcos. All he cared about is that he got a Dallas Cowboy Football.

We are looking at the book depository building. My dad told us that this is the building from where one of the shots that killed President Kennedy came from. The little girl standing next to us is our little cousin Alessandra.

Hector is standing right on the X. This is exactly where President Kennedy was shot . My dad told him not to smile because this is not a happy place. I don't think he meant to smile.


A moment of silence for President Kennedy.

We are looking at the spot where President Kennedy's car passed through in Dealy Plaza.

Well we had a great time even though our team lost. We will always be Dallas Cowboys fans. So long from the Jones Mahal as my dad calls it. Join us in March 2011 for our next adventure of "Where in the World are  Hector and Marcos."

.

1 comment:

Aunt Laura (the coolest!) said...

That was one awesome limo!! Marcos, I had no idea you were a map freak! lol Maybe you can show me how to use a GPS one day. Hector, was that you wearing that inflatable helmet? I want one of those! I'm jealous, because you guys get to go to so many cool places and I just stay at home and cook and watch Dora the Explorer, Paulina's favorite show. Ha ha!! I live vicariously through you and your adventures so keep on traveling! Where are we going next?